Briarpatch in photosSelections from the archives by Briarpatch Staff May 1, 2013 1 min read Share Twitter Facebook Member of the editorial collective Marian Gilmour eyes the copy to see if columns line up, 1978. Fundraising dinner, 1980. Moving from the 1409 10th Avenue office to Briarpatch’s current location at 2138 McIntyre Street in Regina, 1980. From left to right, Ivan Olynyk, Bev Crossman, Bob Buckingham, Clare Powell. Gary Robins, Ken Pawliw, and Edith Mountjoy move the Compugraphic typesetter from the 1618 10th Avenue office, 1978. Edith Mountjoy and Donna Burton. The sign that remains out front of Briarpatch’s current home in Regina, Huston House. Third annual Briarpatch baseball tournament, 1985. Editor Beth Smillie and Jim Hanan at a curling bonspiel fundraiser. Pam Hanna from Briarpatch’s board of directors and Sally McKenzie from the Canadian University Press pick up a copy of Briarpatch from the newsstand, 1977.